During my Mystery Card class on April 2, 2023, on Facebook Live, we ventured through the clues to make treat boxes!
These boxes are easy & quick to make. The possibilities are endless… thoughts to use them: gift card holders, candy, small gifts, favors for a shower or wedding, place tags for Easter or other gathering you are hosting!
In addition to it being on Facebook, you may watch the video on my YouTube channel: Mystery “Card”!
Here is the list of supplies you need to make the box (you may also find a PDF of the supplies & brief instructions on my “Treat Boxes in a Snap” page:
- 1 piece of 8 ½” x 5 ½” cardstock of choice
- 1 piece of 8 ½” x 2” coordinating cardstock or DSP of choice
- Decorative die-cut or banner with stamped image
- Adhesive of choice (recommend Tear & Tape or Seal +)
- Embellishments and ribbon of choice
- Trimmer or Scoreboard
- Snips or scissors